I'M INTERESTED IN LIVING AT LOMA VISTA APARTMENTS HOW DO I APPLY?
Fantastic, we are so excited you have chosen Loma Vista Apartments for your new home! We have created an application process that is fast, easy, and efficient.
- After you have found an apartment that is available in your timeframe and chosen your ideal rent and lease term options, click "Apply Now."
- You'll be invited to create an account in our MyHome Online Portal; then you'll need to verify your new account via the link that will be sent to your email.
- Now you are ready to apply! Log into your account, follow the instructions to complete your online application and hit submit once you are done! It's that easy
WHAT INFORMATION WILL I NEED TO PROVIDE ON MY ONLINE APPLICATION?
You'll be asked to provide a variety of information such as:
- Desired move-in dates and lease term
- Personal identification details such as government issued ID and social security number (as available)
- Rental history
- Employment/salary details
- Vehicle information
- Information about other occupants and pets if applicable.
DO YOU REQUIRE PROOF OF INCOME?
Yes, you must provide verification of all income listed on your application. Income from anyone listed as an occupant only will not be included. Income verification must be provided within 72 hours of submitting your application or your application will be canceled. Examples include:
- Copies of your two most recent paycheck stubs
- Proof of self-employment income such as prior year's tax returns; investment accounts, etc.
Our leasing team will also confirm employment details with your employer.
IS MY PHOTO ID REQUIRED?
Yes, a valid, government issued photo ID is required during the leasing and move-in process. All forms of identification presented to our onsite associates will be validated with identification scanning technology.
Additionally, if you are coming to tour Loma Vista Apartments in person, please note your photo ID also is required to tour.
IS THERE AN APPICATION FEE?
Yes, there is a $45 per person application fee. When you complete your online application, you will be required to enter payment info for this fee. Please note all application fees are non-refundable and will be charged immediately after hitting submit. If the bank returns your application fee your application will be declined.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I SUBMIT MY ONLINE APPICATION?
- Your non-refundable application fee will process immediately upon hitting submit. Please review your application for accuracy prior to submitting.
- Next, the leasing team will contact you to confirm some details from your application and request the items listed above.
Once contacted by the leasing team, all requested documentation must be submitted within 72 hours or your application will be canceled.
- After all the required verifications are complete, additional screening will run for all applicants except guarantors to verify credit, criminal, civil court, and rental history records comply with our community requirements.
HOW LONG DOES THE APPROVAL PROCESS TAKE?
Our community uses an independent credit reporting agency, RentGrow, to obtain and evaluate your consumer credit report. A background check is also performed. Screening times can vary, but typically results take up to 7 business days to receive.
ARE THERE ANY OTHER FEES THAT ARE CHARGED DURING THIS PROCESS?
Once your application is approved, you will be charged a $100 holding fee to reserve the apartment you have selected. The holding fee will be applied toward your security deposit and/or move-in monies owed at the time of move in and is only refundable if your application is not approved. If the bank returns your holding fee your application will be declined.